Research in urban hydrology is developed mainly on:
- Production and transfer of water flows and pollutants;
- Treatment of urban discharge during rainfall;
- Performance analysis of urban water-management systems
The research is based on in situ & long term monitoring and modeling (in particular 3D-fluid dynamic modelling of stormwater control measures) with attention paid to uncertainty analysis.
The lab recently received the INPI award in research category. The lab’s expertise is extremely well matched to the project, with the group having recently delivered research on performance evaluation of infiltration systems and the efficiency of stormwater retention systems for removal of priority pollutants.
- Le Coustumer, S., Fletcher, T.D., Deletic, A., Barraud, S. and Lewis, J.F. 2009. Journal of hydrology. 376, 1 (2009), 16–23.
- Le Coustumer, S., Fletcher, T.D., Deletic, A., Barraud, S. and Poelsma, P. 2012. Water research. 46, 20 (2012), 6743–6752.
- Lipeme Kouyi, G., Cren-Olivé, C. and Cournoyer, B. 2014. Environmental science and pollution research international. 21, 8 (2014), 5263.
- Moura, P., Barraud, S., Baptista, M. and Malard, F. 2011. Water Science & Technology. 64, 10 (2011).
Team members involved in the project
|Gislain Lipeme Kouyi|